bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

October 27, 2013

Elephants Forever ~

As I mentioned in another post my very awesome friend Ali joined the blogging world! I am so excited that now we now both have this in common along with many other things.  If you go onto YouTube and search "Best Friend Tag" there are so many videos.  I happened to do one with Ali on her YoutTube Channel (You should really check it out!!!) over the summer! Ali and I sadly do not go to the same college but we are practically going for the same thing.  We both want to move out to LA and essentially become broadcast journalists.  Except I'm really interested in the pop culture world and she's very "Ellen" comedic talk show kind of gal.  ACTUALLY my dad said she's going to have a show named "Up My Ali" one day.  It's going to happen, it really is.

Ok so since Ali is now blogging I was like "Hey! lets do a "best friend tag" via our blogs!" So this is what we came up with...



Favorite Movie?
Ali: School of Rock
Steph: A Walk to Remember

Favorite Color?
A: Light Blue
S: Pink

Out of you two, who can sing better?
A: Me duh
S: Ali totally can by a long shot

What do you want to do when you grow up?
A: Well live in LA, possibly become an actress, or a social media/tv host and be truly happy with job
S: My dream job would be in the city reporting on "hot" current events

Do you think sarcasm is an important part in you friendship?
A: I do, by friends being sarcastic/funny and a hint of "fake bitcyness" I like to call it, they don't have to take everything seriously and that to me is kind of nice in a friendship
S: Totally! If you every have heard Ali and I talk it's 50% sarcasm

Who inspires you?
A: Biggest inspirations are people who over come any hardships of their past, proves people wrong and find complete happiness within themselves
S: In life? My family 100%. To be successful? Cat Sadler hands down

What is your biggest fear?
A: Not making a name for myself or being able to provide for myself in the future
S: Becoming homeless living by the river in a box....... I'm just kidding. Rats, ughhhh GROSS

If you had three wishes, what would you wish?
A: One wish would be for all fatty foods to actually be good for you, to work on the set of Ellen and than the 3rd wish ... 2 more wishes
S: Have no college loans,  be successful in life and to see the future

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: Hopefully completing internships and saving enough money to go to LA
S: Living in LA (with Ali) with a great internship, hopefully leading to an awesome job

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
A: look at the clock and cry a little because all I want to do is sleep
S: Wonder why I need to get out of bed and check my phone


Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment