bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

October 25, 2013

Friday's Fives

Finally the weekend is near!!!! After practically spending half of my night in the library I'm so happy to be done with classes.  My english paper is finished, I took my Psych test and I have no homework (hopefully... I probably do, I should check.)  

one
Ahhh!!!! I'm OBSESSED with everything monogramed.  Sometimes I think I belong down south due to my obsession.  I recently got this neckless off a shop from Etsy and I am so pleased with how it turned out.  Although it took foreverrr to get I'm so happy I finally have it.


two 
I'm actually going home this weekend!!!! In my last post I said how I was mad because I was suppose to go home but didn't .. well now I actually am.  This weekend is going to be a good break from school.  It's parents weekend up here but it's filled with lectures and programs which I find pointless.... It's basically Open House called "Parents Weekend." Besides the fact I'm working Saturday I'm just happy to go home.

three
I also received my Chi O lettered shirts from Gone Greek! They too seemed to take FOREVER to receive but i'm so happy they came in.  I am absolutely horrible at matching colors for shirts because there are so many to choose from! I'm such an indecisive person.  If they weren't so stupidly expensive I'd probably have a million by now (not a million but you know...) (PS - you should check out my sororities blog!!)


four
SO HAPPY midterms are over it's actually awesome.  Somehow it feels like there's still so much school work to do.  I just want it to be Thanksgiving break already so I can go home lay in bed and do nothing. JK who am I kidding over break all I'll be doing is working.... surprise.

five
Lately I've realized I need one or more cups of coffee to actually wake me up. It's horrible! I go though phases with coffee but at this point in time it's a bad habit. I need one just so I don't have a horrible headache and another one just to get out of my slow tired morning mood.  But what are you going to do... I need it to get this homework done! (Justification at its best)

Steph 


No comments:

Post a Comment