bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

October 16, 2013

Me Gusta Y No Me Gusta

Soooo obviously these past two weeks have been filled with midterms. I am actually ready to go into hibernation for a long time BUT I can't because I can't..... Anyway I would like to share a few things I have grown to like recently love.... like ... admire.....hate etc. 


ONE



My very best friend Ali has finally caved in a started her own blog! I am so excited she has because I have been begging her for awhile now. She also has a YouTube channel which you should most definitely check out! As we say almost everyday, we're going to live in LA together after college and pursue our dream jobs.  I am going to be doing a fun post with Ali within the next few days so look out for that! (PS Al... I always win so I don't know what you're talking about in your post.)

two
Is it just me or does anyone else love the look of a dark lipstick? I think it suits anyone and fall is the perfect time to wear it.  I would like to say I wear it a lot but personally when I get up five minutes before my class starts I have barely enough time to put mascara on.  However I see pictures on Pintrest and Instagram and I think it look amazing.  So if you wear this look than good for you! ....I wish I did. 

three

I MISS HOME COOKED MEALS!!!!!! If you're still in high school don't take dinner at home for granted! I don't know if it's just at my school or other schools but I am not a huge fan of their food.  I've never been a picky eater until I came to college.  I find myself surviving (drastic word choice? maybe but basically how I feel) off of chicken caesar salad wraps, egg sandwiches, thai peanut chicken wraps and occasional take out food. A girl can only eat so many wraps in her life. 

four

Something I can not do is wrap my brain around the language of Spanish. I really really wish I could but it is physically impossible.  I know knowing another language would be fabulous for me down the road but Spanish is definitely not it.  Seriously though... If I have taken spanish since sophomore year and I STILL can not speak a sentence besides "hello how are you?" clearly I am not going to learn it soon. Why I decided to take Spanish as my language in college is probably the dumbest thing I have done to date.  Especially since I was banking on being placed in Spanish 101 but nope.... hello 102. 

five 

Lastly, I was so mad I could not go home last weekend! For some odd reason I feel as though my school was the only school in the universe to hold classes on Columbus Day aka I didn't have a long weekend.  I was so excited to see my friends but between ride problems and sorority events it would not make sense for me to go home for a total of ten hours.   Looking back on it now I guess it was a blessing in disguise? Now I'm more excited to see my friends over Thanksgiving break and tackle them when we get together.  So friends if you're reading this I miss you all and I can not wait to see you all!!!!!! (Especially at the yearbook signing party which I'm sure you all are going to ........... ) 
Steph 





No comments:

Post a Comment