bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

October 09, 2013

Broke Wishing

It's midterm season!! So obviously that means I am sitting in the library writing this blog post. Anyway it has finally begun to feel like fall and I'm so excited. Where I am at school the leaves are changing and falling which is such a beautiful scene to see everyday.  I can not wait to be able to do fallish things with my friends! 
Although summer tends to be my favorite season I love fall for the fashion. You get to bundle up in a sweater, throw a pair of leggings on with cute boots and you have yourself a quick and easy outfit.  With fall you can make any outfit look put together.  

As a broke college student I am ALWAYS thinking "What do I want but have no money for....?" Here are a few items that are currently on my wish-list for the fall. 



Seriously how cute is this vest from J.Crew?? I don't know about you but I think it would look so cute with a sweater and jeans.  I love the colors they come in too.  Personally the neon flamingo (shown above)  is my favorite color but they also come in saddle, black and navy.  
I feel as though the whole world has a pair of hunter boots besides me. That's definitely an exaggeration but lets go with it.   I love how you can pick different liners to go in them and they match so well with any outfit.  Ughhh, I'll own a pair eventually .... like I said I'm a broke student.  


Continuing with the rain accessories I found this cute water/wind resistant jacket made by BCS Designs. I actually came across this company through Pintrest! I have a big obsession with monograms so obviously I saw this and it became a must have.  It also come in seven colors such as red, royal blue and purple. 


A great staple to have for the fall are riding boots. They go great with any outfit and I practically live in boots throughout the fall.  These boots happen to be by Cole Haan and WAY out of my price range.  For me I don't need boots that will cost an arm and a leg, any will do justice. 


Lastly infinity scarfs are amazing for the fall!! They go great with a button down on a chilly fall morning.  I definitely need to stock up on these.  The best part of warm and cozy scarfs is that you can get them at Forever 21 which is great for a tight budget.  

Steph 



No comments:

Post a Comment