Ahhh hello, It's been quite a while since I've last blogged. Can you believe it's NOVEMBER?!?!? Because I can't... Halloween (or as many college students like to call it - halloweekend) came and went and here we are. My halloween was great, I spent half of the weekend in bed watching Netflix and it was probably the best thing ever. Sooo..... there's basically three weeks left until Thanksgiving break aka three weeks until our semesters over because once we get back it's finals time :/ I am so excited for is visiting my best friend Sara at her school over break!!!! My school is kind and gives us a whole week off so I get the chance to visit her while I'm home. Oh and of course I am excited to get back to work!! JK. Just excited for the pay check because my bank account is basically down to $0.
Hello from my twin and I!
Ahhhh my beautiful family
I finally got my family for Chi Omega! My family is made up of a junior, two sophomores and two freshman. How exciting is that?!?! If you have the outlook that sororities are where you basically pay for your friends than you probably don't find this interesting at all... BUT
my twin is my roommate AND one of my best friends here! Seriously how cool is that? Honestly we didn't think we'd be put together because we've done everything together. We assumed we'd be split up but once I found out we were twins I freaked. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving to come because than Christmas music will be on the radio 24/7 and I'm such a holiday season person!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment