bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

December 09, 2013

The Calm Before the Storm

So as you know I've been doing December Daily so it basically takes a lot away from "my week" posts.  From here on out until Christmas it's basically going to be photos of my weekend. I know you're all so excited, calm down. If you're really curious to what I did throughout the week check out the posts down below!

December 1st

December 2nd 

December 3rd 

December 4th 

December 5th, 6th & 7th 

Saturday and Sunday are the daunting days before finals. Ahhhh!!! That word just makes me cringe. I basically have two finals and they just happen to fall right after one another. Oh lucky me.  All ABC Family has playing are Christmas movies and I just wanna curl up on our couch so I can watch every single one of them.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a cute survival kit I received this week from my sorority - like come on you can't say it isn't adorable.
I just had to post this picture again because it's too cute, we finally decorated our room! 


Ahhhhhh!!!! YAY, our Spirit Jerseys finally came in.  To be honest I totally forgot we ordered them so I'm so happy we have them before we leave.  


We spent a good portion of the day Sunday at Starbucks trying write all of our papers.  Hence trying! Also we got to go and get a good dinner after so I am not complaining. I'd say we were productive.  (Also ignore the random guy between Kathryn & Rouky)




No comments:

Post a Comment