Who watched The Sound of Music?! I did!! I was seriously obsessed with it when I was younger. Like to the point where I though I was the characters and could recite everything. When I found out that Carrie Underwood was playing Maria I became wicked curious. She is an amazing singer but I was skeptical over her acting. I found her performance to be amazing, for this being her first big role she couldn’t have done it better. I don’t know about you but The Sound of Music is such a holiday movie and puts me in such a great mood.
For your sake I wish I had something awesome to say but actually I spent my day in class and wallowing in self pity because I don’t want finals to start.
So today some friends and I went to target and you all know you go to Target for one thing and you come out with 50 things. My roommate Kara and I somehow ended up just wandering around so we obviously found decorations for our room. How cute does it look!!! Obviously we decide to decorate our room four days before we leave... but still. There is nothing better than decorating and listening to Christmas music!
December Daily:





.jpg)
+1.jpg)
+2.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment