bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

December 06, 2013

Shoutout to my family

one
IT'S FINALS WEEK!!! I may die as I type this out... the week leading up to finals may as well be a tease.  You have a week before you're home BUT you have a week of hell. Between tests and papers it is not fun.  So I know I'm already a day behind my "December Daily" posts but I will make it up.....eventually.

You can check out all my posts so far here!

December 1st 

December 2nd

December 3rd

December 4th 

two
Ok has anyone seen the recent episode of Scandal?!? Spoiler Alert coming - Olivia's mom is the monster?? Who saw that coming because I know I sure did not.  Also the twist in Huck's and Quinn's relationship was a huge game changer.  I can not wait until next week and quite frankly it can't come fast enough.

three
Now I am going to sound like a TV junkie (well I kind of am..) but who like the remake of the Sound of Music? Broadway edition of course.  I liked it but did not love it.  When I was younger I was beyond obsessed with that movie and I don't think anything can replace the original.  However I think Carrie Underwood did a fantastic job for this being her first big live acting gig.

four
I can not express how excited I am to go home!! I do not know if it was because I was recently home and saw everyone but I am so ready to get back.  My friends and I have already planned Christmas parties and I am thrilled since I 1) love anything Christmas 2) getting together with everyone is always exciting.  Also since I've come into school I have turned into such an introvert. It's wicked weird ... at home I could not sit by myself without going crazy but at school I can.  Not that being an introvert is a bad thing but I've always been on the go it's nice shift.

five

So I do not know what to say so - hello to my family!! I know they have recently discovered my blog, I will see you in just a few days!






No comments:

Post a Comment