I recently came across a little post about this and I thought I'd put my two cents into this. Everyone has those best friends/practically sisters and all of a sudden you are just friends, acquaintances then strangers. All you are left with are memories. Seriously if you have no idea what I'm talking about than your lying to yourself. (or you are just extremely lucky)
I've gone through it. My friends have gone though it - it happens. I am a person who goes off of feelings. Like if I have a gut feeling about something I tend to trust that more than thinking logically about it. Well I mention this because I feel that those people who were your best friends were there for you for a reason. A reason nor you or I can think of but there is one. You've both experienced things together which ultimately shaped you to who you are today.
"Breaking up" with your best friend might as well be a knife in the heart. Right? Say you've parted on good terms.. then remember the good times you have had together. If you want it to look at it as a "break up" then you both have played equal parts in this parting. Stop pointing fingers and blaming one another. It takes two to tango - helloo!!!!
Maybe if you two are on good enough terms, just grab a coffee together! Whatever situation you find
yourself in stop self-pitying yourself, move on and enjoy the times you have with your friends now.






No comments:
Post a Comment