bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

December 10, 2013

Etsy Holiday Guide


I feel as though Etsy is the place to go if you are trying to find a unique gift for someone.  I love browsing throughout the shops and there is never a time where I see something and I do not think of someone.  Here are cute random thing I have come across today:

1) Here are a set of three horse wall hooks from BOLDHOUSE
2) Who doesn't love to wear a scarf to dress up a plain white tee? It's only $24.50 from designscope!
3) I have a weakness in my heart for monograms - real question is why haven't I gotten this yet?
4) Omg I love coffee and this mugsweater just makes it the cutest thing ever!
5) For a chocolate lover, receiving a gourmet hot chocolate kit  may be the best thing since sliced bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment