bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

December 01, 2013

Christmas Season Already?!?!

HOW IS IT ALREADY CHRISTMAS TIME?!?!? I swear yesterday was November 1st and the day before that was Halloween. (Obviously Steph, because Halloween is always the day before November 1st)


When I think of December I think of Christmas, shopping, presents, and a lot of snow.  I mean don't you? Well I can report it's December 1st and there's nothing but a lot of fog and rain today.  It's a real damper. 

Today I'm going back to school in about a half an hour.  Am I packed you wonder? Nope. All of my clothing are in piles on my floor and I am here doing everything but packing.  I'll start packing once my mom comes into my room firmly telling me (aka. on the verge of yelling at me) to pack my bags because my carpool is here.  

I just wanted to say happy December because it's 24 days until Christmas which is my favorite holiday ever!!! I love buying people gifts - which is also dangerous because when I see my bank account and realize how broke I am I want to cry.  

What is you favorite part of this time of year?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment