one
This week I saw all of my friends and I was so excited! I have not seen them since I left for school and it was so much fun to sit around like the old days and talk about complete nonsense. We had our Yearbook signing this past Wednesday night and it was weird to be back in our high school with all of our classmates. I don't know another way to describe it. But it was great to see everyone get their books since the yearbook was basically my child.
two
UGH I have such hot/cold feelings on going back to school. I mean I have finals in three weeks and who likes that? Soo.. But that also means I have three weeks and I am back at home for another month or so. ALSO I MISS MY SUITEMATES and I'm so excited to see them. If they could just come to my house it would be perfect. One thing I'm definitely going to do is pack a lot of frozen foods because I quite frankly cannot stand another meal at school.
three
Completely random but I've fallen in love with Benefits "Stay Flawless 15 - Hour Primer." I've used stupid amount of primers and I've never had good results like I do with this one. My skin tends to get oily throughout the day and I don't have that problem with this primer. Granted it's a little pricey it's 10000% worth it. GET IT.
four
It's the little things in life that you take for granted when you're in college....1 - Your car. No matter if it's brand new or old it takes you from one place to another and shuttle will never replace it.
2 - Your pets. At least I miss mine because they're my best pals ever
3 - Having your laundry done at home. Granted you may do your own at home it just sucks doing it in college. When you're at home you don't have to worry about someone taking your stuff out and throwing it God knows where.
4 - Privacy
five
IT'S CHRISTMAS SEASON








No comments:
Post a Comment