bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

November 28, 2013

Thankful

Hello all!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and aren't too stuffed. I know I feel as though I am about to explode.  I got to spend the day with my awesome family at my grandmothers house and also my best friend, Sara and her mom joined us.  You may recognize Sara from when I visited her last weekend in Boston!

I'm currently in bed at my grandmothers house trying to rest up before I leave for my morning shift at my work. Yay Black Friday!!


Here's a nice flashback of Sara and me on Thanksgiving a few years ago! I want to say it was two years ago but I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast so who knows. But here's some cute photos of us now, mind you it was freezing out.


 My sister captured this photo and I strangely like it although I look mad










Hope you all had a great day with family, friends and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment