bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

November 25, 2013

Reunited with my Twin

I love love love that I have a full week off from school.  One, I have more time with my family and two I was able to visit my friend Sara! She picked me up from Back Bay and the ride on the T was super short. My school's campus is very cookie cutter for a school placed in the middle of no where.  So going to a school in the city was exciting!

We shopped along Newbury and walked all the way to the Boston Commons aka. my exercise for the month.  It was such a beautiful night out and so great to catch up with Sara. When we're at home she lives like a good 30/35 minute ride away from me and if you live in RI... IT'S A LONG DRIVE. Believe me, my roommates and I have debated back and fourth what's a long drive and what isn't.

Half way though our night my phone died so we sat in a weird common area and I made Sara sit with me so I could charge my phone. I am not really sure what it was, it was like half a food court and half a business building so I'm just going to call it a common area.  Obviously to pass the time she had to edit a photo from earlier in the day.



On Saturday the wind was harsh and of course we decided to walk from BU all the way to Sephora in the Prudential Center.  It would have been a beautiful walk if we weren't freezing the whole way.  On the way back we got stuck in basically a wind storm and had leaves pelted at us. It was horrible.  Word to the wise, don't wear leggings on a wicked windy day.  Our legs were basically numb by the time we got back to her dorm.

OMG I totally forgot to mention that we saw the Christmas Tree (Holiday Tree... whatever you may prefer) lighting up at Faneuil Hall!! After getting lost about five times we made it to dinner in the north end prior to the event.  (Note to self: NEVER trust Sara with directions) We ate at a nice little Italian restaurant where my pasta cost an arm and a leg.  Literally...  Pet Peeve - if you say something is going to happen at a certain time please stick to that.  *cough* *cough* City of Boston *cough* The lighting was suppose to happen at 7:30 and it didn't happen until way after that. The wait was (semi) worth it! If we could jump right into Christmas season I would be totally down for that.





But I get to see Sara on Thanksgiving so seeing her twice in one week is awesome! Side note - I hate the photos from my camera so these were the only ones that made the cut. Totally prefer the iPhone photos over these.





No comments:

Post a Comment