bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

September 02, 2013

So Freshman ...

After a solid ten days here at school I think I can finally say I am all settled in.  Of course my eating and sleeping schedules are off but it's cool.  Starting off somewhere new is terrifying.  You feel as though you're under a microscope and someone is always critiquing your moves and they're thinking to themselves "Oh freshman...". If you don't think this as a freshman than.... I don't know.  I mean seriously how do you not wonder if you are doing something wrong? O.K. whatever, moving on from negative stuff.

I can not say I regret my choice of college at all. I love it here and everyone I have meet.  If you are in the process of choosing a college and you don't know where you want to go you'll eventually figure it out! Don't panic. You'll walk onto a campus and you'll feel right at home.  That's my biggest tip. I'm sure if you ever asked someone who was in your shoes they'll tell you the same thing.  For sure where ever you go you may feel homesick but the people around you will help you through it! 

My suit-mates are amazing.  Although it has only been a little over a week I feel like I've known them forever.  The school did such a fabulous job in matching us all up.  I feel so comfortable here and luckily I have not been too homesick.  Of course I miss my family and friends but with FaceTime, texting and every great technological invention I still talk to them daily.  My friends seem to be having the times of their lives at their school and I'm so happy for them. 

Oh, here is a quick funny and horrible story all in one! The other day I feel down a set of stairs in my building which led to me somehow bending my computer. A computer which I've only had for a couple of weeks. Ya, didn't think it was possible?! Well it is and it sucks. Also since my building's very very echoey people came outside to see my fall. Ha Ha, talk about embarrassing ... but whatever, life moves on I'll live.

Steph  

No comments:

Post a Comment