bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

August 22, 2013

A Bittersweet Goodbye


   As they say one door closes another opens... these past few weeks have been filled with goodbye's, tears and endless hugging.  When you're entering senior year people say "oh it flies by!" and you really don't realize it until you're walking across the stage accepting your diploma.  It seems just like yesterday everyone was rushing to the Vice Principles office hoping to get the absolute best parking spot.  I don't think I would ever change what happened though out my senior year & I for sure won't forget the memories.  


Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things you have to do when going away to college.  Yes you’ll see your friends on breaks and long weekends but it’ll never be the same.  Your friends from high school are the people you’ve grown up with.  They’ve seen you in your “awkward stage” to your last prom.  They’ve been by your side through the good & the bad.  
I’ll miss my friends a lot. I’ll miss friday night hockey games, late night runs to Coffee & Cream and most importantly I’ll miss our times just circled around and talking.  Talking about absolutely nothing but at that moment it feels like the most important thing in the world.  I’ll miss after school runs to the coffee shop because it’s the place everyone goes to before practice starts.  I’ll miss my friends but I know they’ll all do well and I wish them nothing but the best.  I’m looking forward to great new experiences.  If you guys are reading this... I love you & thanks for the great 4 years of high school. 

xoxo
























Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment