bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

September 10, 2013

A Happy Ending

It's been three years since the popular reality TV show "The Hills" has ended.  I don't know about you but I hated the ending to the final episode! If you never saw it than it basically was Brody saying goodbye to Kristin before she left on her trip overseas.  Just at the last second you hear someone yell "cut!" and the backgrounds change and soon you see you're on a TV set.  To me that was so devastating.  We all knew it was scripted but seeing them end like that was like "ughhh really??" 

Just yesterday MTV released their alternate ending to the show! If you haven't seen it you gotta check it out.  I love the way it ended. Go check it out now before I spoil it for you! I loved how they showed flashbacks from previous seasons (and even one from Laguna Beach!)  for Lauren "Lo",  Audrina, and Kristin.  It was a surprise for everyone too see Lauren "LC" waiting for Brody in his apartment when he came back from saying goodbye to Kristin.  It was probably a happy sight to see for all those Team Brody and Lauren fans.  All that needs to happen is for Netflix to bring back all seasons of "The Hills"! 


Steph 


No comments:

Post a Comment