bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

March 19, 2014

ModCloth || Uniquely You

Uniquely You

Hello! 

Recently I was asked to participate in ModCloth's "Uniquely You" campaign.  They have such cute things on their site.  Above are just a few things I've put together to go with their Dinner Party Darling Dress. Every girl needs a Little Black Dress right? 

When searching for things that I though would go great with this dress on Wanelo I instantly thought: pearls and red! I'm actually not sure how I came to think of that... but I did! I especially LOVE the Let's Bead Together headband.  Paired with a nice updo or simply your hair pulled back -- it would look awesome.  I found two bracelets that I thought were amazing so I put both in! Of course if you chose the Give it a Pearl Bracelet you can always wear the So to Speech earrings with it. If I could wear a red lip everyday and not look so overdressed, considering I live in yogas and sweats majority of the day, I totally would.  Waking up 20 min before a class doesn't give me a whole lot of time to look "cute".  BUT with this outfit I would TOTALLY sport a red lip.  

Look at my Wanelo board too see some other things I found from ModCloth that I am now adding to my "must have" list.  Especially an elephant tank top! If you don't know me than you must know I am overly obsessed with elephants and my heart instantly melt with anything that has to do with an elephant.  

Have a great rest of your week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment