bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

March 13, 2014

Florals

IMG_1724
IMG_1711
IMG_1728
IMG_1735
IMG_1803
IMG_1792
IMG_1834
IMG_1838
Me || Top: American Eagle Bottoms: H&M Shoes: Lucky Brand 
Sara || Top: Francesca's Bottons: Nordstroms Shoes: Target 

Just as the week was bringing perfect spring weather, today had to be cloudy and a chance of rain today all day. I don't mind though because I got to spend it with my friend Sara.  She didn't let me take many pictures of her but next time!! A perfect ending to the day was a coffee date at local bakery in Providence.  Also I needed another cappuccino because the first one I had wasn't waking me up.  Truly in a solid relationship with caffeine.    

A quote I put on my instagram can not describe my mood towards spring any better... 


"To be interested in the changing season is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring." - George Santayana 


No comments:

Post a Comment