bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

February 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

snow college
{My mood towards the snow after walking out of the movies vs the selfie I sent to my mom}

photo 1


photo 5

           photo 1392665749.785200.IMG_0614 photo 4

If I didn't document this experience it never happened right?

 This past weekend I went home with Rouky, my friend from school, and it was great to just get away. One thing she was so excited for me to experience was a "real" bagel.  I don't know - I guess Dunkin bagel's don't qualify as real? Who knew! We happened to see That Awkward Moment and when we came out it was snowing .... again.  After a few snow days I loved it but now I'm like come on please stop. Apparently where I am we're expecting 3 to 5 inches tonight.  Can't escape it! I mean I guess you can since my family is in Florida without me - love you too fam!

I hope none of my classes are canceled. (Did I really just say that?) Basically I don't like making up the class work I've missed since the whole day I just want to lay in bed watching Netflix and catching up on blogs I like to read.  What do you do on snow days?



No comments:

Post a Comment