1) If it was possible (ie. I was old enough & was independent financially) I would totally drop everything and travel the world. I think it's amazing to see how others live and how different things are in different countries. These 9 reasons are so relevant and could possibly be persuasive if you're easily persuaded like myself. Also Thought Catalog is awesome!
2) There's just something about this quote that just puts life into perspective. As normal people we are so easily drawn to complain about things. It's practically a daily routine to many. If you don't like something cut it out of your life! However, if it's something important like your job I think it'd be wise (& common sense) to not and put up with it.
3) Who doesn't miss their best friend while in college? Yes you make best friends at school and have a blast with them but your friends at home will always be "your people." These people know you the best! You've known one another for a few years now and maybe since kindergarden! I read this article and I immediately sent it to my best friend because I miss her a lot (Hey Jill).
4) Best for last!! I never though I'd say this but I miss swimming A LOT. For one, it was an awesome exercise and worked all your muscles. Asked me about swimming a year ago mid season and I would probably have said "I am SO HAPPY that my school doesn't have a pool." Here I am wishing there was a pool for me to at least do laps in for leisure. Anyway number one & two are my favorite points. Swimming in high school gave me my second family and my parents were always there for those horrible long meets where in total I swam for a total of 3 minuets max.







No comments:
Post a Comment