bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

January 02, 2014

Snow Finally

My Snow Storm Essentials


I'm so excited that it is finally snowing!! I love sitting in my bed watching the snow fall onto the ground.  Nothing like starting 2014 off with a nice blizzard! 

I love reading although I never have the time due to school work.  When I can find a good book I take full advantage of sitting down and enjoying it.  I like to picture what is going on and imagine the characters myself.  There is just something about placing yourself into the story that make you wanting to read more.  It's even better when you have a hot cup of tea. (A magazine is also fun to read!) 

Tea & a Book

Contrary to what I just said about using my time to read I also like to relax by watching TV.  My favorite shows range from Criminal Minds to Gossip Girl.  Two totally different shows - I know.  Both are just so good and addicting.  

Who doesn't like to play in the snow? Yes I live in New England but sometimes we get snow that lasts for a few days and I can never manage to go outside.  When I can go outside (or should I say when I find the energy & motivation to go outside) I love to go tubbing.  Don't lie and say you don't love it.  I'll forever be a little kid when it comes to playing outside when it is snowing. 

Right now it's 24 degrees and it is only suppose to drop throughout the day.  


Snow Outfit Fashion


You gotta keep warm if you're going to go out in the snow!!  Why not do it in a fashionable way? I love picking crazy bright colors for snow clothing.  It's a pretty pop of color! 


IMG_0599
 
My dog and I are ready for this blizzard! Hope you all are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment