bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

January 13, 2014

"Open When Letters"



You may have already seen these letters on Pintrest but I think it's such a cute gift idea.  The "Open When Letters" are super easy to make! I made them for my best friend as a Christmas gift but I'm a horrible friend and only gave them to her two days ago... You could say I'm very very good a procrastinating.

After looking at some examples I took what I saw and incorporated things that I thought would mean something.  For example, we always having movie nights so I added a card in there saying "Open When ... you miss movie nights."

Inside you just write little notes to make them happy! It's super customizable and meaningful.

Here are the topics I included:

Open When...

  • Now
  • You just need a hug
  • You miss home
  • You miss movie nights
  • You need motivation 
  • You want to go on a coffee date 
  • You're angry or annoyed
  • You're having a bad day
  • You're having a good day
  • You're studying
  • You're sad
  • Finals are about to kill you!
  • It's your birthday 
  • You're on your way home! 

If you try it let me know what ideas you include! 




No comments:

Post a Comment