bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

January 12, 2014

My Carry On Bag

My Carry On Bag




1) I have to have gum with me so my ears don't clog up!! Because who likes that...

2) Music is a must! Obviously I listen One Direction (they're the best), Luke Bryan or anything country and Lorde is someone I actually really like right now

3) Magazines are awesome! It keeps me occupied... (for about 5 min total - I get distracted very easily)

4) I can't go anywhere without my laptop!! It's my child..and my first "big girl" purchase.  But I have everything on it and if I ever lost it I'd die

5) Clearly I need a bag to store everything in and my Longchamp is perfect.  I can either bring it to a dinner with me or to the beach.

6) Who can live without their iPhone now a days?? I sure can't.  I'm always on Instagram or Twitter and it's always there for you when you're in an awkward situation and just need to stare at something.

7) Airports always make me feel dirty. I don't know what it is but I feel like I need to sanitize my hands every 5 sec.  I'm not generally a germaphobe either

8) I carry my camera because I'm basically afraid the airport people will break it in my suitcase

9) If I don't have reading glasses I am sooooo blind. So I always need them incase my contacts rip or anything depressing like that.   Sunglasses are mainly an accessory and serve the purpose as a headband for me.


What do you pack for your carry on?

No comments:

Post a Comment