bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

January 17, 2014

A Sunny Vacation | Day 4

Yesterday was my first time EVER riding in one of these fancy go kart things.  I don't know the actual correct term for these but it was so fun.  Minus the fact that when we were driving against the wind it was wicked cold and I felt like I was back in New England.  The first few minutes I thought I was going to die since 1) we had no idea where we were going and 2) we didn't know know to accurately drive it.

IMG_0118
IMG_0113
The main and only reason why I made it to the gym more than once this week was because of Ali.  I idolize her motivation because if it was up to me we'd spend the whole day in bed or at the beach.  But obviously I had to take a gym selfie right?

Who isn't obsessed with sunsets? There's something so captivating about sunsets idk... The sky looked like it was literally painted! I couldn't stop taking photos it was that gorgeous.  
IMG_1410
IMG_1413
IMG_1427
IMG_1428


No comments:

Post a Comment