bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

December 27, 2013

Unconditional love for Etsy


one

I've been looking everywhere for a chunky pearl neckless.  I really wanted it for my Christmas Day outfit but instead I found a different one from H&M.  It actually went really well together. I went to the mall today and found the neckless I was previously looking for. Of course I went into the mall with my friend and I was like "yeah I'm not buying anything I am poor & need to save up for books." Then I stepped into Forever 21 and I ran into the neckless of my dreams. (Not really but, for that week it was.) Just when I was planning on not spending any money. My luck right?  But with justifying the purchase in my head I got it and I am so happy.




two

I find myself spending hours on Pintrest and it has recently made me want to redo my whole room.  Currently it is painted a dark brown and I'm over it. I am Ready for a lighter color.  This picture made me want to go a light brown by like tomorrow.. With the pop of pink omg I died.  


three

My Etsy addiction has become really bad.  The fact that you can use Pay Pal just feeds the addiction.  It is just so easy to press a few buttons and bam! That is it. You are now a owner of whatever you coveted.  On the same subject of redoing my room I though these tassels would go great some where in my room.  (Mom if you're reading this *cough* *cough* I really like these *cough*) Yes I know Christmas just passed but I'm not looking for my mothers credit card rather I am looking for is her approval. 



four

Etsy, Etsy, Etsy why do I love you.  I just got this cute camera case/insert thing.  It is small enough to put into a bigger purse or it can be a bag itself.  I loved the lobster pattern too.  Reminds me of summer for some odd reason. It is from a cute shop named Darby Mack Designs.  I ordered it last night and I already received an email saying it shipped! Talk about fast shipping. Along with the bag I got a camera strap cover.  It has a cute little insert on the side to put your lens cover when you're not using it and the inside is padded.  This strap cover came from the store Paisley Maizie.  


five
SPOTIFY IS NOW FREE ON YOUR PHONE!!! Best thing ever.  I'm not sure how much data it takes up when you are streaming music but it's all ok.  I'll just wait for that lovely text message telling me I've used up 90% of the data for the month.  




No comments:

Post a Comment