one
IT'S FINALLY THANKSGIVING BREAK!!! (My psych exam is also over too, wooo!!) I am so excited to go home, lay in bed with my dogs and watch a never ending about of Netflix. Oh yea... and see my friends!!! I haven't seen them in forever - literally. I basically told them to come over whenever because I do not plan on getting off of the couch. Besides when I have to go to work... Also my mom made me an appointment for the dentist and I don't know about you but I seriously dread the dentist.. it's the worst.
two
I am also so excited to just be home. There's nothing better than your own room and bathroom. Also I love that I get to just walk downstairs to get food vs. walking to the cafeteria 5,000 miles away (not really.) Ugh and my car, omg I am so excited to drive. I don't know where but anywhere!! I find myself to be living in a bubble while I'm at school and when I leave campus I dread coming back because I have the same routine everyday.
three
I get to go to Boston tomorrow and visit my friend, Sara, who is basically my sister!!! It's so weird because although we live like maybe 30 min away from another we rarely see each other. And yes some may say a 30 min drive is a short drive but believe me it is not. It is a long drive. I have had this conversation with my roommates and they just don't understand the problems of living in the smallest state in the country. Also they are lighting the christmas tree Saturday night so hopefully we'll be able to go if the weather isn't icky like the forecast says it will be.
four
Thanksgiving is near which means Christmas is just around the corner!!!! If you are obsessed with Christmas like I am than you probably have already started to listen to Christmas music. I know I am guilty of it and I love it. To me Thanksgiving is a fun time to get together with family and all but Christmas is just 10x better.







No comments:
Post a Comment