bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

January 10, 2014

To Much TV

As my vacation winds down I think I'm ready to return to school.  Between working, my days have consisted of Netflix, eating and attempting to go to the gym.  I've been sort of successful with making it to the gym.

one
Anyway lately I've been ADDICTED to Grey's Anatomy. I started the show half way so I've never fully seen the old episodes and it's so weird seeing some characters! But I'm dying for it to come back in February!! SPOILER: so many of my favorite characters are still alive and I wish they still were on the show! 


two
Yesterday I watched Chicago PD basically because Sophia Bush was on it.  It's so different to see her as Lindsey and not B. Davis.  I like how the show is a spin off of Chicago Fire and I really want to start that series but I can't.. I'm already too addicted to TV.  Sophia Bush will always be B.Davis in my mind  though .. pretending Lindsey is just a temporary thing.  But watch it, it's really good if you like cop shows.

(Source)                                        (Source)
three
I have a new found love for Rhode Island.  I don't know if it's because going away to college made me appreciate it or what? But I had a revelation yesterday so that's that.  


four
I'm addicted to Jelly Splash!! As if I'm not addicted to enough things already...  It's basically like Candy Crush with a twist.  I was super obsessed with Candy Crush over the summer but now my Nook is dead and my charger is all the way at school :( Also I couldn't get past a level and I was getting mad.  Every time I have no lives left I think I die a little inside.  That's dramatic, I don't really.  


five
Warm weather here I come!! For my last week home I'll be spending it in Florida with my good pal Ali! I'm so happy, I'm getting away from all this snow!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment