So today is the first day of second semester and classes have already been canceled! Bonus of going to school in New England? According to The Weather Channel we're expected to get 4-6 inches of snow - YES! I love snow and I sort of wish I was home so I could go tubing or something. I'm sitting in my bed watch the snow come down and there's something to it that's so relaxing to me.
As the new semester starts it almost feels like it's the first day of school. In a way it is but not... You have to adjust to a new schedule, hopefully become friendly with a classmate incase you need a partner for a project or homework help and by the time you are use to everything it'll start all over. Lucky us college kids we get to do it a total of eight times!
Since it feels like the first day of classes I'm going in with the same mentality as I do at the beginning of any new semester/year "I'm going to study hard and get all A's!" We all know in three weeks our minds quickly change and realize the pressure of our classes. In the end it doesn't matter if you're taking five classes compared to someone who is taking three. Everyone has homework to be done, papers to complete and projects to be turned in.
While I sit in bed I have set goals for myself I hope that I stay to them!
- Start homework, projects, studying etc. early so I'm not cramming at the last minute
- Eat healthier
- Work out more (compared to last semester that shouldn't be a problem...)
- Become more involved
- Be smart with my money and don't purchase things on a whim
- An even better daughter, sister and friend
For the rest of the day I don't plan on leaving my bed and I hope you have a relaxing day.







No comments:
Post a Comment