bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

January 14, 2014

A Sunny Vacation | Day 2


Today was a day where it looked like it was about to down pour at any second but it just wouldn't!! Like Come On!!  We managed to get up at a fairy decent good time and made our way over to the gym. A good hour at the gym and beyond refreshing especially after eating a huge ice cream cone yesterday.  Totally worth it though!  The rest of the day we spent in bed watching YouTube videos and eating.

When we realized we should get out of bed it was just in time for the sunset and who doesn't love a gorgeous sunset???? I think I was taking photos every 5 sec because I simply couldn't stop!!

IMG_1256

Anyone else watch the Shaytards?! 

IMG_1305
IMG_1291
photo

IMG_1306

How is this not breathtaking?



No comments:

Post a Comment