bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

December 19, 2013

Tea Time

So I just returned from getting my sister's Christmas present and she better like it because I am excited about it!!!  (I really hope she isn't reading this.. and I doubt she is)  Lately she has been on this kick about green tea and how it's all healthy for you. SO I went over to a local Teavana and it was an experience for sure.  One, I usually get the tea in boxes at the market for $3 and I thought that is how you go about buying tea.  Let me re-assure you, it is not. The amount of tea in that store was overwhelming and stressful. The store was tiny so I can only image larger stores.


Personally I am a huge coffee drinker so tea has never been my forté.  After a quick research on WedMB (Idk it was the first link I saw on Google) I learned that green tea helps prevent clogging in arteries, burns fat and counteracts oxidative stress on the brain. Who knew... because I didn't!


I got my sister three different kinds of green tea: two fruity kind & one mint.  I also got her some tea maker thing where you put all of the leaves in and with hot water it makes hot tea.  It is actually called a "Perfect TeaMaker" so I was somewhat on track.


Smelling all the good tea can make you easily say "oh yea I'll get that too" and before you know it you are spending an arm and a leg. I had no idea good tea was rather on the pricy side. Of course some may see this as a good investment because it'll keep you healthy?

Besides getting my sister her Christmas present another positive side to this purchase was they take Starbucks rewards!!!! So buying my sister tea helps me get more coffee, right? (Good thought process Steph.)




No comments:

Post a Comment