So today I shared a few ideas on what to get her for Christmas. May it be your mom, sister, aunt, dog... whoever! Today I'm sharing what to get him! Buying a present for a guy can be difficult and easy at the same time. I feel as though 99% of the time they want something over the price of $100. BUT it's also a great excuse to buy them clothing. You can buy them a new coat because you hate the one they have been wearing for the past decade. Best part about it is that you are not (really) insulting them either.
DIY or food presents are also a great option if you're running on a tight budget. A hug could also do if you're working with like a $1 budget.
Everything I have here is obviously something to work off of and I am sure you could find something cheaper elsewhere. *cough* *cough* the $100 phone case *cough*
Depending on the recipients age you could substitute the reindeer beer with root beer. Aka. if they're under 21. You know if you are buying your middle school boyfriend of two weeks something it's a good alternative.







No comments:
Post a Comment