bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

November 07, 2013

Country Music Awards 2013

If you're obsessed as much as I am with country music than you probably watched last nights CMAs.  Once it was over I rushed over to E! News, People Magazine and US Weekly to look at the fashion which the artists wore on the red carpet.  That's one of my favorite things to do once award shows are over.  Besides watching them arrive, obviously!

All I can say is CARRIE UNDERWOOD LET ME BE YOU! Seriously who doesn't have a girl crush on her?! Look at her here, she looks amazing.  I love her dress - which by the way was one of many outfit changes.  And when I say many outfit changes I mean TEN outfit changes.  (Oh and is anyone else excited to see what her Sound Of Music Live broadcast is going to be like? Because I am!) 


Ahhhh... Taylor Swift.  Her dress reminded me of Christmas time but she pulled off the Elie Saab design very well.  Also congrats to her one the Pinnacle Award which recognizes artists who have gained huge success all over the world.  Garth Brooks and Swift are the only ones to be honored with this award since it was founded in 2005.  PS - She is going to be performing for Prince William and guests at the Winter White Gala on Nov. 26.... How cool is that?! 


When I see Jana Kramer all I think of Alex Dupre.  I'm just a big One Tree Hill fan and I'm still getting over the ending of the series.  Just kidding not that sad but still I wish it never ended.  Ok back to what this post is actually about.  I actually loved her dress although I heard some people think it's too mature for her.  Yeah I think she could have gone for a fun young dress but she looks great in this dress! 


All I can say is POWER COUPLE! Congrats on Female and Male Vocalist of the Year to these lovely people! Miranda Lambert looked stunning in her Roberto Cavalli dress standing by her handsome husband Blake Shelton. 


These were just a few who stood out to be but clearly there were so many more great artists to walk across the red carpet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment