bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

November 19, 2013

A Wonderful Surprise

Hello lovely readers,

It's been awhile since I've had time to sit down a write a quick post.  It's almost Thanksgiving Break and I'm so excited!!! Lucky we have the whole week off so this weekend I'm going to visit a friend at her school.  On my last day of classes I have a test... like really? Not to mention my final in this class is on 15 chapter, FIFTEEN! It's just an elective too.. I don't understand.

Today I got an email saying I had a package to pick up which I didn't understand since I didn't buy anything.  What it was though was such a thoughtful package from my Aunt!! She sent me whoopie pies from "Wicked Whoopies" and I didn't not expect that at all.  It totally made my day since she put a little note in the box too.







No comments:

Post a Comment