bloglovin 2 copyemail copyInstagram copytumblr copypinterest copy

July 22, 2013

Southwick Zoo

The other day a few friends and I decided we wanted to go to the zoo.  I haven't been to the zoo in forever! It was such a fun experience.  As I've grown older I find myself wanting to do things from my childhood.  Walking around the zoo we were like little kids in awe of these animals.  Southwick had so many moneys in which we all seemed to enjoy very much.  It was so weird how much they reminded me of humans because of their smilier features. My friend captured some great photos from the day!


 Another amazing thing that the zoo had was a deer park! The deer were roaming around waiting for you to feed them.  It was so cool how close they were too you and you were able to walk right up to them!




As we were leaving they had a "Meet the Cubs" experience.  It was around their snack time so we got to see them hyper and awake. The cub we got to see was named, LJ!








Steph 


No comments:

Post a Comment